Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi peeps

Hack Hack I'm AhBarn's hacker


Jane here.
Came in to hack my Hubby's bloq cos I'm too Bored.
He didnt entertain me that let bored-ness came in.
Oh he is in army.
Still my court date till now he didnt bloq.
Oh qosh he seems so sweet and I love him ya.
Let me update about him alittle.
We're enqaqed and he had proposed to me.
And we qotten qet marry on 2012 which is his ORD and I discharqe from qracehaven.
Dont bother to ask any one of us how come I'm a hostel qirl.
Cos it doesnt bother you.
For his friends, If you could qive us your blessinq.
Thanks you.
If any of his friend want to comments bad thinqs.
Please keep to yourself.
As it doesnt concern you :D.
As for my friends.
It will be the same rules applied.
So will know who am I referinq to.
Ahbarn now is in army and tekong if I didnt spell wronqly.
Still in his ke lian de BMT.
Hahas.
Our relationship is fine fine fine.
& proqressinq well.
That all I qotten to say.

To MrYanqYanq.
Dearest happy to hack in to your account.
Your many many accounts is beinq hack by me.
Whyie not happy come come.
I wait for you nia.
_|_ you sucked to the max.
I love you lah. :)
Surprised?
That I will post for you.
You dare deleted I kick your butt.
Wahahas. faster come out alriqht.
Me tomorrow jiu qo back hostel le.
Very lonely nia.
No lah Joke Joke.
Love you bye bye
Shenq quanq you are mine.

1 comment:

Xia0 Barn said...

I'm his little hacker :D